Statement of Purpose
Jubilee Kids’ Academy exists to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for children ages 2 to 6 years. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience, which promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to support children’s desire to be life-long learners.
All staff members…
- Have their references confirmed and are thoroughly interviewed.
- Are fingerprinted and have complete and up-to-date background checks on file.
- Comply with standards set by the California Department of Social Services.
- Actively participate in professional training each year.
- Are certified in CPR and first-aid.
- Maintain up-to-date physical examinations to ensure they are healthy.
- Are mandated reporters. Mandated reporters are subject to state law regarding child abuse and neglect. They are required by law to report any suspected abuse to the proper authorities.
All classrooms will maintain low child-to-teacher ratios appropriate for the youngest age present in the classroom.